Carolina Dunes is the perfect place for your Myrtle Beach vacation if your family loves to splish and splash in the water. With multiple water amenities and the ocean right outside our front door, our resort is the perfect place for a pool-centric getaway.
Check out our roundup of the top five pools at Carolina Dunes:
- Exclusive Carolina Dunes Oceanfront Pool: Step right outside to the Carolina Dunes pool deck and you will find our secluded oceanfront pool. Loved by guests, this pool is not only quiet and relaxing, but it is also just steps away from the Atlantic Ocean. Had enough of the beach? Rinse off and come to the pool and relax on one of the many poolside lounge chairs or dip your toes in the water and go for a swim. The pool is surrounded by beautiful landscaping and has both a shallow and deeper end at five feet. Best of all, this swimming pool is only open to registered Carolina Dunes guests.
- Carolina Dunes Kiddie Pool: Are you traveling with little ones? If so, they will love the Carolina Dunes Kiddie Pool. Located adjacent to the main Carolina Dunes swimming pool, the kiddie pool is the perfect spot for the little ones to splish and splash. This shallow pool is a great way for younger kids to cool off without worrying about getting into water that is too deep. Sitting at 1.5-feet deep, kids love this option just for them.
- Wild Water Pool: Another kid-favorite pool is the Wild Water Pool, located just next door at the main Caravelle Resort building. A bonus to booking direct through CarolinaDunesMyrtleBeach.com, you are able to enjoy this awesome additional children’s pool. This water play area features a jungle theme with parrots, two giant dump buckets, a mushroom fountain and more. Sitting at just one foot deep, it is the perfect place for the little ones to play with their parents while on vacation.
- Indoor Pool: Are you visiting Myrtle Beach during the cooler months or would you rather spend some time out of the sun? If so you may want to step inside to the indoor pool on the 7th floor of the main Caravelle Resort building, just steps away. Not available to guests of other rental companies, this pool is a great feature for CarolinaDunesMyrtleBeach.com guests. Heated to about 82 degrees with fantastic views of inland Myrtle Beach, this pool is a great place to enjoy some time with your family no matter what time of year.
- Lazy River: Another Caravelle main building pool, the seasonally heated outdoor lazy river allows you to float away while relaxing on the three-foot deep lazy river. It’s the perfect place to sit back, float, and let your worries wash away!
We hope you enjoyed our roundup of the top five pools at Carolina Dunes in Myrtle Beach. This is just a sampling of the water features and amenities you will have available when you book direct through CarolinaDunesMyrtleBeach.com. Learn more about our array of resort amenities here!